Home : Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to RVListingsOnline.com! We are glad to have you!
By using our Website, you agree that the following terms and conditions govern your use of the Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. Neither RVListingsOnline.com LLC nor any of its affiliates,employees, agents, contractors, officers, directors, members, owners, writers, contributors, or content providers (collectively, RVListings Parties) shall have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our Website. By using this Website you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless any and all of the RVListings Parties from and against any and all claims that may be made against the foregoing by you or anyone acting on your behalf or any third party relating to your use of our Website (including, without limitation, and claim or action against any of the RVListingsParties concerning any vehicle that you may list on our site).
Additionally, if you list a recreational vehicle with RVListingsOnline.com, our maximum liability to you or your representatives, whether based in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall be the amount that you actually pay to us for listing your recreational vehicle, and you agree that neither RVListingsOnline.com LLC or any of the RVListingsParies shall have any indirect, special, consequential, or similar damages. As we only provide a service for listing your vehicle and do not participate in the negotiations, representation, or otherwise in any sale of vehicles, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless any and all of the RVListings Parties from and against any and all claims and actions that may be made against the foregoing by a third party in connection with any sale or proposed sale of your vehicle. You further agree that any description and information regarding your vehicle will be correct and not misleading.
We are not responsible for any errors in connection with any recreational vehicle listing on our website.
- We do not check out or inspect any recreational vehicles that are listed on our site, and do not independently verify any of the information contained in any listings. If you are considering purchasing a recreational vehicle, we suggest that you hire a qualified expert to fully inspect the vehicle before making a purchase. We also suggest that you consider purchasing a warranty.
- Our Company Does Not Provide Professional Advice. While our Website may contain the advice of professionals, neither our Website nor our company is not engaged in providing professional advice, and no inference of professional advice should be made. Legal, financial, tax, and other professional advice should be obtained only from professional qualified to render such advice. Further, by using our Website you acknowledge and agree that (i) any advice of any kind or nature whatsoever that may be provided is intended to be general in nature, (ii) such advice may not be applicable in your situation, (iii) any advice provided subsequently may become outdated or incorrect, and there is no obligation by either our company or any content provider to update any materials, and (iv) you will not rely on any advice that may be provided in our Website or otherwise by us. If you nonetheless choose to rely on any articles, advice, or similar content, you acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own risk. No professional relationship between you or anyone acting on your behalf and our company or any person or entity providing any material for our Website shall be deemed to exist by virtue of your reliance upon any advice, articles, content, or opinions that may be presented on our Website or otherwise.
- Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions of Use are deemed invalid, or for any reason deemed unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions of Use shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- Copyright. Except as specifically stated in this Terms and Conditions of Use or in our Website, this site, the layout of this site, the software relating to this site, and all other aspects of this site are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. This site includes or may include articles, photographs, and other materials licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement. We do not claim any copyright in any works that are part of the public domain.
- Electronic Communications. From time to time we provide electronic communications to users and members. By signing up as a member you agree that we may make such communications, including communications via e-mail. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such communications, or if you wish to terminate your membership, please notify us via e-mail at [email protected], and we will promptly terminate your membership.
- Amendment of Terms and Conditions of Use. We may amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and without notification that they are being amended. All users of our Website, including 55-Alive.com members, will be subject to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use as the same may be in effect from time to time.